- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Office Manager / Veterinary Assistant
George Brown College RNA 1996 graduate
Continuous education participant
* Laura has been a member of our team since 1991. She has three daughters and is actively involved with Girl Guides of Canada. She also has a Parson Jack Russel named Biscuit and two rescued cats, Polly and Deedee.
* Agnes has been a part of our family since 2002, while completing an undergrad degree in Zoology and Biology. Since then she has been busy raising 3 beautiful little girls. Agnes's main interests is anatomy, cardiac and renal functions. She enjoys nature, politics and educating herself and others.
* Jenny has been part of our team since 2016 however has been working in the veterinary field since 2009. She is a graduate from Lakehead University and is working toward enrollment to University of Guelph to be a Veterinarian.
* Dianna has been working as a veterinary receptionist in Toronto for the last 15 years. She has joined our team in July 2017. She has 2 fabulous dogs and enjoys hiking with them.
Registered Veterinary Technician
* Frankie joined our team March 2018. She graduated from Sheridan College in 2017 and shortly after passed her registered exams. Recently she moved to Toronto and is waiting for the right fur baby to come along.
In Case of EMERGENCY
If your pet needs medical attention outside of our office hours please contact
the Veterinary Emergency Hospital of West Toronto at 416-239-3453 for after hour assistance.